Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I suppose it was only a matter of time people.

So I was sitting outside tonight contemplating the world and thinking about how fun it's been doing my awesome job in the adult BBW niche. There are a lot of things I can share with you the audience and even though I'm not much of a writer, I think this might be kind of therapeutic. So here I am, laying in bed with my laptop, naked, at just after 1:00 AM on a Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning. My fat orange tabby boy Kryten is laying next to me, reminding me of the overfed "Puss in Boots" from the newest Shrek.

Anyhow, I guess I had better tell you all a little background on myself in case you don't know who I am or what I do. My name is Gwen Dolan, and many of you might know me as simply "BBWGwen". I have been modeling on the web for the last nine years in the adult BBW niche. I'm a creative pear shaped woman that produces photos and booty shakin' videos for my website: http://www.gwendolan.com/

Aside from my modeling I'm also the webmaster and owner for http://www.plumpdolls.com/ http://www.synfuldame.com/ and http://www.bbwolivia.com/ which I adore. I work with the hottest, most confident, coolest fat chicks around! When I'm not taking my own clothes off or publishing sets of women who do, I'm behind the camera photographing women taking their clothes off (see, best job ever). I love meeting new confident sexy women that want to show off their womanly curves.

If you can't find me at the computer doing updates, in front of the camera posing for my latest vision, or behind the lens capturing raw sex appeal, you're likely to find me on cam. Since August of 2009 I've been doing webcam shows and private VIP sessions at: All BBW Cams. Let me just say that I have the BEST time doing cam shows! I have met so many great people in my chat room and quite a few interesting characters. I'm typically always giggling or laughing because it's like a friggin' party in there. My private shows are where I get completely naughty and have the pleasure of satisfying my viewers live. I think there's something so sexy about having a live effect on a man. Throwing him a certain look or flick of the hair that you know is slowly driving him crazy in his pants. LOVE it!

So as you can see I'm sort of a "Jill of all Trades". With that I get asked a LOT of questions from all over the board. So following my very first post here on the blog I'll post some F.A.Q. to answer some of those burning questions. If you have a question for me feel free to comment with it, I'm pretty much an open book, but beware . . . I'm also a sarcastic smart ass.

WOO for my first blog!
XOXO~Gwen

No comments: